Service and Repair Code
The Service and Repair Code commits garages to an open, transparent and fair method of business, aiming to maintain consistently high standards across the industry.
By subscribing to the Code, a garage is demonstrating its commitment to operate as a responsible business and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
You can find us here on the motorcodes.co.uk website.
What our customers say
- Rupert S. : Lancashire Ford balance friendly service with professionalism, I felt valued as a customer and I have total confidence that they will continue to look after my vehicle beyond the sales experience.
- Tracey Hillon: I have been a customer of Smith & Landers (as was!) since 1982 when I bought my first Fiesta. My daughters' first cars both came from here too. The service from ALL staff is second to none. I went today - Christmas Eve their last day before the new year to ask them to check my daughter's car because the management light had come on. I had no appointment booked. They diagnosed the problem and fitted new spark plugs for me while I waited. Problem solved. It would not have been safe to drive over Christmas if the problem had not been fixed. A massive thank you to you for looking after me so efficiently. Always impressed!
- Mark Robinson: Bought a Fiesta ST off them, we had issues being able to tax the car from when I bought it, they have been great all the way from beginning to end providing me with a courtesy car and all the staff going out of there way! Thanks Lancashire Ford for the great customer service!
- Mrs Patrcia Hewitt, from Ormskirk says “Completely satisfied. The staff I dealt with were excellent.”
- Ms Kay Tomkins, from Southport says “The gentleman (service Manager) who I initially spoke to when booking my car in I found to have excellent customer service skills.
The car was being booked for both a service and MOT. He explained the process, gave me a price etc. and everything was agreed.
On arrival I booked the car in - received a phone call to let me know it was ready and collected the vehicle again with excellent service from the Service Manager. He is certainly an asset to the Garage.”
- Mr Gerard Garside, from Ormskirk says “service and customer care is always excellent"
- Mr John Lloyd-Jones, from Southport says “The whole experience was entirely satisfactory. I have used this Dealer very many times over recent years and have always found them to be excellent. Apart from the efficient and effective service, they are always helpful and friendly.”
- Mrs Sandra Mullin, from Liverpool says “This is one of the best Ford dealers I have used, have used 3 others over my Ford ownership history. They were attentive and also fully engaged with the customer.”
- Mrs Margaret Jones, from Liverpool says “Very friendly and remembered me from previous visit/purchase of vehicle 12 months previously.
- Mrs Phyllis Greenwood, from Ormskirk says “My experience at Ormskirk Ford was and always has been an excellent one and that is why I return there for all my car's requirements, be it a service, repair, MOT or when I want to renew my car. I have the greatest faith in them and know that I will never be "ripped off".Such trust is invaluable in this day and age”
- Mrs Carol Rooney, from Skelmersdale says “I would use this dealer and have already recommended them. They came to my work at the agreed time picked my car up and returned it so I could get on with my daily schedule with out any interruption to my day. Fantastic”
- Mr Paul Bolt, from Liverpool says “The estimate of this 2nd Ford Service was considerably cheaper than that quoted by another main dealer in the area. My daughter has previously purchased a used Ford Fiesta from this dealer and was also impressed with the level of service provided”
- Mr Phillip Brown, from Liverpool says “Friendly service”
- Mr Stephen Moore, from Aughton says “I have been a customer of this dealership for over 25 years and the service they provide is the principal reason as to why I am happy to go there for all my automotive needs. On this occasion my car was booked in for its first annual service. there were no problems at all.”
- Mr David Hale, from Leyland says “My car is on the motability scheme, the cost of repairs and service are covered by motability. Dealer experience, no problems at all service finished on time staff polite and efficient.”
- Mrs Dianne Jacobs, from Northwood says “Everything carried out completely to my satisfaction”
- Mrs Lynne Georgeson, from St Helens says “The service was excellent and honestly can't think of anything that could have been done better. This is the second time I have used this Dealer and decided to use them this time rather than my usual dealer because of the service I received from them the first time.”
- Mr Derek Blundell, from Ormskirk says “Always have superb, friendly, accurate service from Lancashire Ford.”
- Mrs Sylvia Bidwell, from Liverpool says “The whole experience was friendly, helpful and efficient, to the extent that I felt, had I made even the most outrageous request, Lancashire Ford would have done their best to meet this request. An excellent company to deal with, where you really feel that the customer dose come first, and then happy to go back again and again and again”
- Mrs Pamela Sherliker, from Preston says “Excellent customer service, my thanks to the staff who were friendly and helpful. Completely satisfied with all aspects of the process and will now continue to use this dealership.”